elsewhere adv : in or to another place; "he went elsewhere"; "look elsewhere for the answer"
- (RP): /ˌɛlsˈʍɛːə/, /%Els"W3:/
- (US): /ˈɛlsˌʍɛːɹ/
- In or at some other place; away.
- These particular trees are not to be found elsewhere.
- To some other place.
- If you won’t serve us, we’ll go elsewhere.
in or at some other place
to some other place
Elsewhere may refer to:
- Elsewhere (anthology), an Australian speculative-fiction anthology
- Elsewhere (film), an Austrian documentary by Nikolaus Geyrhalter
- Elsewhere (novel), a novel by Gabrielle Zevin
- David Bernal, stage name "Elsewhere", a popping dancer
- Elsewhere (video game), a game for the GP2X
- In special relativity, the region of spacetime outside a light cone
abroad, absent, absentminded, absorbed, abstracted, away, bemused, castle-building, daydreaming, daydreamy, dreaming, dreamy, drowsing, ecstatic, elsewhither, engrossed, faraway, half-awake, in a reverie, in the clouds, lost, lost in thought, meditative, mooning, moonraking, museful, musing, napping, nodding, not here, oblivious, pensive, pipe-dreaming, preoccupied, rapt, somewhere else, stargazing, taken up, transported, unconscious, woolgathering, wrapped in thought